September 24th, 2011
Saturday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Fitzgerald Middle School
6410 118th Ave N, Largo, FLThe fifth annual STatewide Advocacy Network on Disabilities (STAND) Pinellas Accessing Resources Conference (SPARC) brings together exhibitors from across the nation to showcase the best resources available to special education advocates. Professional educators, therapists, psychologists, counselors and parents alike will have an opportunity to learn about resources beneficial to special needs students as well as all children.
- Choose from 60 different breakout sessions
- Earn credit toward professional license sessions.
- Browse more than 150 different exhibitors.
- Earn credit toward professional license recertification.
- Meet representatives from state, regional and local organizations to answer your questions.
Register online now!
Because every child deserves a voice!